- Meet our local branch manager to discuss your requirements.
- Find out about some of the Service Providers and providers in your area.
- Arrange to meet the ones you would like to before making any bookings.
- There’s no commitment or pressure on your part as we feel that it’s important for you to feel secure and know the Service Providers and providers before they visit.
- There’s no charge for these introductory visits.
- Book the Service Providers you want. It’s that simple.
- Our branch manager will be pleased to go through the process and meet with you and members of your family as appropriate for you.
Personalised and friendly domiciliary care and visiting care in Mid Devon
Chloe Perry & Emily Merry
Emily is our Director for Mid Devon.
When she’s not perfectly matching service providers to customers, she can be found playing the repertoire of Ludovico Einaudi on the piano or trying to teach herself French but …échouant lamentablement.
Mid Devon (01626) 527 311
Friends Helping at Home Mid Devon is the trading style of South CE Ltd., Registered Company 13959707