- Meet our local branch manager to discuss your requirements.
- Find out about some of the Service Providers and providers in your area.
- Arrange to meet the ones you would like to before making any bookings.
- There’s no commitment or pressure on your part as we feel that it’s important for you to feel secure and know the Service Providers and providers before they visit.
- There’s no charge for these introductory visits.
- Book the Service Providers you want. It’s that simple.
- Our branch manager will be pleased to go through the process and meet with you and members of your family as appropriate for you.
Personalised and friendly domiciliary care and visiting care in East Devon
Chloe Perry & Emily Merry
Three hats Chloe is the Manager for Friends Helping at Home East Devon.
She also owns our Teignbridge branch and coordinates BlueSky2020. When Chloe isn’t crunching numbers, you’ll find her waist deep in a Netflix crime series or collecting ash trays from around the world.
East Devon (01626) 572 311
Friends Helping at Home East Devon is the trading style of East Devon FHAH Ltd., Registered Company 13959557