- Meet our local branch manager to discuss your requirements.
- Find out about some of the carers and providers in your area.
- Arrange to meet the ones you would like to before making any bookings.
- There’s no commitment or pressure on your part as we feel that it’s important for you to feel secure and know the carers and providers before they visit.
- There’s no charge for these introductory visits.
- Book the carers you want. It’s that simple.
- Our branch manager will be pleased to go through the process and meet with you and members of your family as appropriate for you.
Personalised and friendly domiciliary care and visiting care in East Devon
Chloe Perry & Emily Merry
East Devon Area Branch Managers
Personalised Bio about branch
East Devon (telephone) number
Friends Helping at Home East Devon is the trading style of East Devon FHAH Ltd., Registered Company 13959557