- Meet our local South Hams branch manager to discuss your requirements.
- Find out about some of the carers and providers in your area.
- Arrange to meet the ones you would like to before making any bookings.
- There’s no commitment or pressure on your part as we feel that it’s important for you to feel secure and know the carers and providers before they visit.
- There’s no charge for these introductory visits.
- Book the carers you want. It’s that simple.
- Caron will be pleased to go through the process and meet with you and members of your family as appropriate for you.
Professional and friendly domiciliary care in South Hams
I am pleased to introduce myself to you. My name is Caron, and I am the Branch Director for South Hams. My branch covers: Totnes, Ivybridge, Salcombe, Kingsbridge, South Brent down to Plympton and all the villages in between. I am able to offer a premium, quality service in providing a single point of contact for all your personal care, help and companionship to be able to remain living in the comfort of your own home. I work with neighbouring Friends branches of Teignbridge and Plymouth and a well-established central support team.
I am local and live with my family in South Devon with over 10 years’ experience of providing care and support with focus on quality and excellence in South Devon.
Whether you are looking for permanent live-in care, respite or holiday cover or regular daily unrushed visits I will be pleased to meet with you, and / or a family member or Attorney acting on your behalf to discuss your requirements.
Tel. (01364) 70 70 12
Mobile 07463 735089
Friends Helping at Home South Hams is the trading style of Caron White Ltd., Registered Company 11365842