- Meet our local South Hams branch manager to discuss your requirements.
- Find out about some of the Service Providers and providers in your area.
- Arrange to meet the ones you would like to before making any bookings.
- There’s no commitment or pressure on your part as we feel that it’s important for you to feel secure and know the Service Providers and providers before they visit.
- There’s no charge for these introductory visits.
- Book the Service Providers you want. It’s that simple.
- Caron will be pleased to go through the process and meet with you and members of your family as appropriate for you.
Professional and friendly domiciliary care in South Hams
South Hams covers: Totnes, Ivybridge, Salcombe, Kingsbridge, South Brent down to Plympton and all the villages in between. We are able to offer a premium, quality service by providing a single point of contact for all your personal care, help and companionship to be able to remain living in the comfort of your own home. We work with neighbouring Friends branches of Teignbridge and Plymouth and a well-established central support team.
Whether you are looking for permanent live-in care, respite or holiday cover or regular daily unrushed visits we will be pleased to meet with you, and / or a family member or Attorney acting on your behalf to discuss your requirements.
Tel. (01364) 70 70 12
Friends Helping at Home South Hams