- Meet our local branch manager to discuss your requirements.
- Find out about some of the carers and providers in your area.
- Arrange to meet the ones you would like to before making any bookings.
- There’s no commitment or pressure on your part as we feel that it’s important for you to feel secure and know the carers and providers before they visit.
- There’s no charge for these introductory visits.
- Book the carers you want. It’s that simple.
- Our branch manager will be pleased to go through the process and meet with you and members of your family as appropriate for you.
Professional and friendly visiting care in Torbay
Torbay Branch Director
Karen Breyley is the Branch Director of the Torbay Branch which covers Torquay, Paignton and Brixham.
Torquay (01803) 670 639
Mobile 07421 821 421
Friends Helping at Home Torbay is the trading style of Karen Breyley Ltd., Company Registration 11210919