- Meet our local branch manager to discuss your requirements.
- Find out about some of the carers and providers in your area.
- Arrange to meet the ones you would like to before making any bookings.
- There’s no commitment or pressure on your part as we feel that it’s important for you to feel secure and know the carers and providers before they visit.
- There’s no charge for these introductory visits.
- Book the carers you want. It’s that simple.
- Our branch manager will be pleased to go through the process and meet with you and members of your family as appropriate for you.
Lindsay Bartlett is the Branch Director for the Teignbridge which covers Dawlish, Teignmouth and Newton Abbot.
Lindsay has worked in the charity and healthcare sector before joining us to open the Exeter branch. Lindsay is supported by a small team to ensure that we are able to respond to customer’s requirements introducing local care-professionals.
Newton Abbot (01626) 572311
Exeter & District Care Solutions Ltd., Company No. 11849939 trading as Friends Helping at Home Exeter