- Meet our local branch manager to discuss your requirements.
- Find out about some of the carers and providers in your area.
- Arrange to meet the ones you would like to before making any bookings.
- There’s no commitment or pressure on your part as we feel that it’s important for you to feel secure and know the carers and providers before they visit.
- There’s no charge for these introductory visits.
- Book the carers you want. It’s that simple.
- Our branch manager will be pleased to go through the process and meet with you and members of your family as appropriate for you.
Steph Alexander is the Branch Director for the Exeter area which covers Topsham and Exmouth.
I’m Steph. I am the Branch Director for Friends Helping at Home, Exeter. I am passionate about looking after people who are in need of a little support in life. I care about each and every one of you – I am here to promote a healthier and happier lifestyle to those most in need. Friends Helping at Home not only offer continuity but we believe in closely matching strengths of carers to the client to ensure a bond is created and a relationship is formed.
This is why we are different.
This is why I am here.
Exeter (01392) 691 733