Your Care Staffing Solutions – Specifically for Care & Rest Homes
In addition to finding staff for private clients, we offer our Care & Rest Home customers access to a network of experienced, tried and vetted care professionals in your area.
Our carers are all registered self-employed, and have undergone a rigorous recruitment process that includes checking references, DBS, insurance.
Why our customers choose us:
- We look for at least two years’ experience which saves your time and resources ‘shadowing.’
- Our business model enables carers to earn significantly more than the typical minimal wage and attract the best and can offer higher retention and continuity from known professionals.
- Provides due diligence, the right people for the right jobs.
- We attract the caring and compassionate who enjoy care as their chosen vocation
- We offer highly competitive rates and flexibility.
- Staff inductions – we’re also partnered with a dedicated care training professional that will ensure continuity with those deployed ‘seamlessly’ integrated into your team.
- Provide a single point of contact to help you with your staffing solutions.
Needless to say, we look for excellent communication skills and ensure that everyone also has right of residence.
Everyone is literally ‘tried and tested’ having been requested and booked by our customers. It doesn’t necessarily mean that we will always have staff available, however, we like to plan ahead and having established branches covering the South Devon area we have a “bank” of experienced carers that are available for regular or one off emergencies, providing you with continuity.
Because our overheads are low. We can typically save you costs whilst deploying a high calibre of carer that seamlessly integrates and works as part of your team.
Our business model enables carers to earn significantly more than the typical minimal wage, attract the best with higher retention and continuity from known professionals.
You’ll have a single point of contact, a professional account manager to discuss your requirements and assist.
Contact your local branch and we will arrange a free visit to discuss your requirements, provide information about the services we offer.
Newton Abbot, Ryan Parker T. (01626) 259304 E. Newtonabbot@friendshelpingathome.co.uk
Plymouth, Jemima Holly T. (01752) 648320 E. Plymouth@friendshelpingathome.co.uk
Totnes, Karen Graham T. (01803) 678925 E. Totnes@friendshelpingathome.co.uk
Torbay, Karen Breyley T. (01803) 670639 E. Torbay@friendshelpingathome.co.uk