Contact: email@example.com to find out more and to register with us.
Typical rates for our self-employed care professionals are significantly more.
If you have a passion for care and have worked successfully in the care sector and wish to develop your career, we would love to hear from you.
As an introductory service, we find the best carers for our customers.
We provide due diligence and peace of mind.
Some of our service providers are enablers, providing domestic help – cooking, cleaning, gardening, driving and accompanying to events, some are qualified Health Care Assistants and some might provide more specialist areas of care.
We work to a competency framework as defined by the Royal College of Nursing and CQC so that service providers with the appropriate qualifications and experienced are introduced to our customers.
As an agency, we introduce the best self-employed care professionals to our customers who value our approach and the way that we work, which puts them in control.
You will need:
- References of past employment and account for any gaps.
- Evidence of your training and competence, including: life support; medication; infection control; food safety; patient handling; health & safety; safeguarding adults at risk; dementia and care certificate.
- A willingness to attain your true value as a self-employed care professional and to develop your career and personal development.
Have an initial and informal conversation to see if there’s a mutual fit.
Help you with:
- Applying for your DBS
- Registering self-employed with the HMRC
- Identify your skills and experience, your availability, rates and the work that you want
- Develop a training and development plan
- Provide all the admin and support for invoicing clients to payment collection and recording (provided by a third-party specialist)
- Market and find you new customers
- Provide a network with benefits and opportunities to excel at what you do